Repeat prescriptions can be collected Monday to Friday by the patient, their representative or an allocated pharmacist. Please allow 48 hours before collection. Repeat prescriptions can be obtained in the following ways:
1) By Telephone: The repeat prescription line is available between 8.30am – 12.00pm on
Tel: 0191 487 6750. Please ensure you have the names and dosages of the medications you require.
2) In Person: On the right side of a repeat prescription is the list of the medication that you regularly order. Indicate the items you require and hand this into surgery any time during opening hours. If you do not have this form please write your name and date of birth together with the name and dosages of the medications you require clearly on a piece of paper.
3) By Post: Repeat prescriptions can be sent into surgery by post. They will only be returned to the patient by post if they are accompanied by a stamped addressed envelope.
4) By Fax: Prescriptions can be faxed to the surgery on Fax: 0191 491 5637.
5) Online: Please contact surgery for registration details